In the five years since I last shot pistol I think my eyesight may have gone downhill - I’ve had an eyesight test in that time and prescription in my weak (left) eye had got slightly worse, but right eye was the same

I’ve always used an opaque blinder (bit of plastic milk bottle tucked into a sweatband), but now at 10m the front and rear sight are a blur, and the target is in focus

Tried focusing on foresight as I bring pistol onto target, have tried dimming lights on target, and only difference I can otherwise attribute this change to is different light levels on firing point end

I’ve got an old pair of specs which I’ve blacked out the left lens, and ordered an iris (cheapy from China via that auction site) to stick on the right lens as a step towards reducing field of vision to sharpen focus.. could be a few weeks before that arrives, so any other pointers would be appreciated! Long term will consider a pukka pair of glasses, but that’s a lot of money to commit before trying all other options!

Ta