Thread: No more monkey metal for me!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Angry No more monkey metal for me!

I really try not to do very much with the guns these days, but somehow bits seem to keep landing here. Last year a non working Relum underlever pistol turned up-------- (dramatic pause) followed by lots more dead Relum pistols I think after about 10months, I eventually managed to get 3 working and hopefully the bits left over will have helped someone else sort out another.
    A couple of very poorly Webley pistols turned up and eventually got fixed. THEN --IT started----Broken G2's, Gats, a Mondial and G10's! The trouble is you cannot get the bits for these things. Somehow I managed to sort out a German G2 by using bits from a British one, got a G10 working after making a piston washer and got a Gat working after finding the barrel I had was tight and needed polishing out
    I still have 2 dead G2's on the table needing barrels----Another Gat and a G10 arrived in the week. I managed to get the gat working and found someone who wants one, but the G10 is a shell waiting for bits.

So please chaps-------NO MORE MONKEY METAL FOR ME! I want to try and make some flat bread and poppadoms on the table this year.
    Thank you
    Last edited by ggggr; 21-05-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"