Thread: Reloading Kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reloading Kit

Hi guys going to get into reloading for my .223 Rem 700 , so on the look out for kit or full kit WHY thanks for looking

Hi mate, if you're only going to be reloading for the single calibre then consider the Lee Loader...
    Some may scoff, but you can reload a round in about a minute, and you'll have almost everything you need in one small plastic box for about £40. Worth a look anyway - check out the vid's on YouTube.
    HuMa regulated S200 .22...
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

Quote Originally Posted by bhodge View Post
    Hi mate, if you're only going to be reloading for the single calibre then consider the Lee Loader...
    Some may scoff, but you can reload a round in about a minute, and you'll have almost everything you need in one small plastic box for about £40. Worth a look anyway - check out the vid's on YouTube.
    I'd choose a hand press and dies over the lee loader, you can only neck size a case so many times.

Personally the lee anniversary kit would be a good shout for trying out one calibre - everything you need bar dies, you'll probably end up upgrading the scales but that's not the end of the world. I bought secondhand one for £100.00 posted, sold the scale for £15.00 and bought a secondhand set of RCBS 505s for £50.00 instead. I've loaded 1000's of rounds in various calibres over the last 4 years and the kit is still going strong.
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    I'd choose a hand press and dies over the lee loader, you can only neck size a case so many times.

Personally the lee anniversary kit would be a good shout for trying out one calibre - everything you need bar dies, you'll probably end up upgrading the scales but that's not the end of the world. I bought secondhand one for £100.00 posted, sold the scale for £15.00 and bought a secondhand set of RCBS 505s for £50.00 instead. I've loaded 1000's of rounds in various calibres over the last 4 years and the kit is still going strong.
    Yea thats what I was thinking dont know about the turret 4 hole press but was hoping someone giving up and get a full kit

Quote Originally Posted by blueheckle View Post
    Yea thats what I was thinking dont know about the turret 4 hole press but was hoping someone giving up and get a full kit
    You can get them for around £150 new so not silly money and cheaper than the alternative kits out there
    Thanks for looking

I'd go for the Lee breech lock kit same money as the annvesry kit but comes with a hand primer which I feel is better then loading on the press and comes with the speed trim the all you need is dies which are around £40

Think if i was going the 4 turret way I would prefer the the classic one