Thread: wolverine help

wolverine help

got a wolverine b in 177 took it to club yesterday and found it to be low on pressure went to fill on club bottle and pressure gague dropped to completley empty and would not fill ....tried with rifle cocked ..no go still had air in it and gives outabout half power gun had not been used for about 6 months ...ANY IDEAS thanks for reading
    whale oil beef hooked

that will be a no then
    whale oil beef hooked

Talk to Dave Brayford at SCR.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Only once I've come across this with a pcp gun some years ago and I had to give it quick short blasts with the tank, After about 4 or 5 attempts it caught on and it worked as normal after that,

Don't assume the pressure guage is correct.
    Be careful.

does the rifle fire with no pellet?does it sound empty? how old is the rifle? daystate gauges sometimes fail and tend to give up so dont try filling if it fires, but to me it sounds like the seals have given up and it should go to daystate just because they built it. phone them and tell them whats going on and they will do their best to help and ask for a price whilst your on the phone because you need to know before sending as it will leave a dent in your wallet. do not attempt it yourself due to the shear pressure it has to handle. hope this helps

You will get no joy on the phone it has to be by email. Cock it again and give it a good blast of air. Shoot it empty and I do mean empty repeat with a good blast and re fill if no joy then you have a leak most probably on the gauge. If it’s not out of warranty then DS will fix it for you at no cost.

They should arrange collection and delivery by Parcel force for you as well unless they have changed their policy.

Do not send the stock or scope to them just the rifle with a note stating any issue you have, also ask for a report on any works done.

If you bought it secon hand then there is a Daystate data base that you can type the serial number in to check on your Rifles history.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    You will get no joy on the phone it has to be by email. Cock it again and give it a good blast of air. Shoot it empty and I do mean empty repeat with a good blast and re fill if no joy then you have a leak most probably on the gauge. If it’s not out of warranty then DS will fix it for you at no cost.

They should arrange collection and delivery by Parcel force for you as well unless they have changed their policy.

Do not send the stock or scope to them just the rifle with a note stating any issue you have, also ask for a report on any works done.

If you bought it secon hand then there is a Daystate data base that you can type the serial number in to check on your Rifles history.
    it can be done by phone and email. best way to get through to daystate is by phone as emails are usually are on a work through list, trust me i have had more dealings with daystate than id care to say!

thanks all, seals had gone on pressure gauge and when remover the gauge was showing 100 bar but firing at about 6 ftlbsi repaired at C G R while I waited super service
    whale oil beef hooked