Thread: wolverine help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyman1963 View Post
    You will get no joy on the phone it has to be by email. Cock it again and give it a good blast of air. Shoot it empty and I do mean empty repeat with a good blast and re fill if no joy then you have a leak most probably on the gauge. If it’s not out of warranty then DS will fix it for you at no cost.

They should arrange collection and delivery by Parcel force for you as well unless they have changed their policy.

Do not send the stock or scope to them just the rifle with a note stating any issue you have, also ask for a report on any works done.

If you bought it secon hand then there is a Daystate data base that you can type the serial number in to check on your Rifles history.
    it can be done by phone and email. best way to get through to daystate is by phone as emails are usually are on a work through list, trust me i have had more dealings with daystate than id care to say!

thanks all, seals had gone on pressure gauge and when remover the gauge was showing 100 bar but firing at about 6 ftlbsi repaired at C G R while I waited super service
    whale oil beef hooked