Hi lads just a quick one, I picked the gun up today and could not wait to get out with it and give it a try, From the start I was looking for all the negatives and as with the bolt you do have to give it that extra tug, Saying that I quite like the way the bolt sort of clicks back into place, You can really feel that it is docked back in properly, The magazine I found quite nice and easy to load and likes the way it docks into place, You do have to give the pellets a nudge in to seat properly into the mag but then you have to with quite a few other guns so not really a bad thing, Took all of about 6 or so shots to have the scopes set on target and was shooting approx 40 yards at very small objects, Will do paper targets soon and fine tune the sights, In all fairness approx 80 yards and two mil dots of the scope and I was happily hitting a coke can from a standing position, Its a heavy old thing but being a compact gun the weight easily disappears when you lift to shoot, Power wise, Through my skan it was doing 11.5 with at most a 7ft p/s varience and quite a few shots a only 2 ft p/s , Quite impressed to be honest, I was really half expecting a bucket of crap, The only thing I could point at was the quality of the housing on top of the block, Just looks to plastic but really that's all I could fault it on, Again the stock feels great but looks cheap, I think for about £70 if the stock was camo dipped it would transform the look quite a lot, In all I quite like this gun, Will update when I get more use but for me it's all good , Very good for the money. Oh one more thing , Not quite sure but the trigger seems awsum to me , Can't explain why really but it does really feel good to me,