Thread: P10 artemis shorty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

P10 artemis shorty

Hi any advice on the about gun please. I've been offered one and only thing that's been confirmed is that it's accurate. It's quite new. Any think to look out for. Are they easy to work on if a problem should occur. ANY other advice would be great. Thanks.

Hae a look on bullpupmad forum plenty of info there

Unless your getting it at a good price, rather go for the P15, I found it better handling.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

What sort of price do they normally go for. Its about a month old. A genuine reason for the sale. I will look up the new prices later as a guide

I've owned one for a while now, bought off here as new. Very accurate and well made. Two gripes are the light coloured stock (which looks the same on the p15) the bolt position and it sometimes needs an extra tug to engage that runs the risk of double loading. I've stripped mine to polish hammer etc very easy and changed some of the very soft seals though it didn't leak. I think you can buy these for the 400 mark so at 200 to 250 you would be getting a good gun for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    I've owned one for a while now, bought off here as new. Very accurate and well made. Two gripes are the light coloured stock (which looks the same on the p15) the bolt position and it sometimes needs an extra tug to engage that runs the risk of double loading. I've stripped mine to polish hammer etc very easy and changed some of the very soft seals though it didn't leak. I think you can buy these for the 400 mark so at 200 to 250 you would be getting a good gun for the money.
    Thanks for the info, MY Main concern is that they shoot ok , As said above with the price I suppose at the moment I got the chance to try one out at a discounted price rather than buying new and finding it don't suit me or I don't take to it , I suppose if it ain't my thing I could always pass it on , Did look at one of these a while back but didn't go any further with it, Thanks again for the reply,

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Thanks again for that , I should be picking the gun up about 4pm today, Was thinking long term to get stock dipped or possibly texture it and spray it black as the stocks do look a bit plain, At moment I'll keep as is with the gun being new in case I don't take to it, Was not going to buy another gun but for the money it's worth a try,