Thread: Hw90

Hw90

Hi folks just wondering if any of you fine people have had experience of the HW90. How reliable, accuracy, would you recommend them.
    All the best Graham.

One of the most under rated best out of the box guns there is IMO. Got a 90TB and a standard 90 with a 25 barrel on. Both lovely to shoot, only down side is their weight and whether you like the look. Neither a problem to me.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

HW90 .177 ultra carbine 10.5ftlb
    Accurate, reliable and just great to shoot. Some people would find it a struggle to cock, personally I don't have an issue.
    Using the ultra carbine barrel I bought from them, Theoben claimed to have done high speed photography that proved the pellet had left the end of the barrel before the recoil was felt. I'm not sure on this but the gun is certainly very accurate and not particularly hold sensitive.

If you're looking at the HW90s they have a couple of used ones in BAR for sale (.22 and .25). I know it's a 2 hours drive away but you do get a warranty from them on used guns which gives a piece of mind.

I have sent you a pm regarding another thread.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    the "elite" triggers can be a bit flakey, but the gun itself shoots very nice - mine is very accurate indeed, especially with the OTT inertia weight removed
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.