Afternoon folks, I’m looking to pick your brains …

I have a Walther LGM-2 that I use for shooting outdoors at steel knockdown and shoot-n-c targets between 50-125 yards. I know, its a long way for a 7.5 joule rifle, but you’d be surprised at just how capable these ‘10mtr indoor’ rifles can be. I’ve had 3 inches groups at 100 and can regularly get within 6 inches, it just depends on the wind. Though on windy days hold over can be anything up to 2 feet !!! and at 100 yards the pellet is dropping approx 8-10ft.

Now obviously there is a massive difference between the aim point for 50 and 125 yards with any airgun, let alone the LGM, so I’ve fitted a riser base under the rear sight (18mm) and have zero’d for 100 yards, and aim off for everything else (up or down).

What I would like to do is to get hold of a Tec-Hro Rapid riser for the rear sight, which I believe would enable me to quickly adjust the height of the whole rear site platform for all of the ranges I shoot at, which of course means I then aim straight at the target through the peep sights and only adjust for windage, but, they aint cheap (£170), so I wondered if anyone on here had used one before I take the plunge, and what peoples thoughts are as to whether this piece of kit would work for me?

Over to you guys.