Thread: Archery Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    Sorry to bore everyone with this, but I have an inquisitive mind, and I would like to think that as I lay in the horse shit with an arrow sticking out of me, that at least I now know the legalitys. Rog
    Regardless of any "Law" the person who shot the arrow would be legally liable for any damage or injury.
    One option you have is to report the matter to the police & ask for a log number so that the incident is officially recorded, & inform the club of it, that way should something nasty happen in the future they can't claim it's never happened before

You might also want to think about who's side the landowner is likely to take if the club pay rent (or the owner is an active member) it might be you who gets told to go for stirring things up.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Regardless of any "Law" the person who shot the arrow would be legally liable for any damage or injury.
    One option you have is to report the matter to the police & ask for a log number so that the incident is officially recorded, & inform the club of it, that way should something nasty happen in the future they can't claim it's never happened before

You might also want to think about who's side the landowner is likely to take if the club pay rent (or the owner is an active member) it might be you who gets told to go for stirring things up.
    Point taken, thanks Mr Angry. Rog