Thread: S200 problem

S200 problem

My nephew has just bought a mk1 s200 and after a few shots its got a problem, it cocks fine and trigger fires but theres just a click from action, no air is let out, so Im thinking hammer is not coming back when cocking.

Any know issues ???

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post
    My nephew has just bought a mk1 s200 and after a few shots its got a problem, it cocks fine and trigger fires but theres just a click from action, no air is let out, so Im thinking hammer is not coming back when cocking.

Any know issues ???

Chris
    Not long done one of these for a neighbor, it was leaking from filler, as he is a bit deaf he thought it was firing, and managed to double/treble load before he realised, so I would check that the cylinder has air in it. You never know. Rog

Ill check that Rog' as hes dropping it over later

Cheers

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    Not long done one of these for a neighbor, it was leaking from filler, as he is a bit deaf he thought it was firing, and managed to double/treble load before he realised, so I would check that the cylinder has air in it. You never know. Rog
    Should have also said, if it cocks and dry fires i.e. The click, the hammers working ok. Rog