Thread: Webley Enforcer

Webley Enforcer

Had a look at one of these in my local today.
    I think this will be a popular rifle for Webley, good shot count, lighter than it looks, and a good few extras as standard. All at an attractive price point - £475.

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post
    Had a look at one of these in my local today.
    I think this will be a popular rifle for Webley, good shot count, lighter than it looks, and a good few extras as standard. All at an attractive price point - £475.
    Price is good , after just buying a second hand p10 shorty artemis and so far all seems good for the price I paid i may look into one of the above, At that price new I don't think it will be long before you start seeing them second hand for less than half decent Springer money, That's if some people don't take to them,

Just had a Google to see what they look like. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... But that's one fugly air rifle chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just had a Google to see what they look like. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... But that's one fugly air rifle chaps.
    It's defo odd looking , Looks odd all over, I'd like to see one in the flesh. But the price is attractive.

If you like military looks you are in for a treat.
    The rear stock is adjustable for length just press a lever underneath and it extends, it does however have a little play in it.
    I found it comfortable, more comfortable in fact for me than a FX Verminator 2 I once had.
    The smaller ratcatcher size one - forget the name, looks very good, but is lower powered, Webley missing a trick there.

They are made by hatsan I would suspect. Is there an equivalent Hatsan at a better price?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Looks like it was designed in bits by committee all unaware of the style the other members were following and then assembled in a darkened room...

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    They are made by hatsan I would suspect. Is there an equivalent Hatsan at a better price?
    Judging by Webleys recent offerings, it will be made by Kral. The most pleasing to the eye in my opinion is the semi bullpup Mastiff.
    One shot, one kill. Not luck, just skill.