Thread: Webley Enforcer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Webley Enforcer

Had a look at one of these in my local today.
    I think this will be a popular rifle for Webley, good shot count, lighter than it looks, and a good few extras as standard. All at an attractive price point - £475.

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post
    Had a look at one of these in my local today.
    I think this will be a popular rifle for Webley, good shot count, lighter than it looks, and a good few extras as standard. All at an attractive price point - £475.
    Price is good , after just buying a second hand p10 shorty artemis and so far all seems good for the price I paid i may look into one of the above, At that price new I don't think it will be long before you start seeing them second hand for less than half decent Springer money, That's if some people don't take to them,

Just had a Google to see what they look like. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... But that's one fugly air rifle chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Just had a Google to see what they look like. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... But that's one fugly air rifle chaps.
    It's defo odd looking , Looks odd all over, I'd like to see one in the flesh. But the price is attractive.

If you like military looks you are in for a treat.
    The rear stock is adjustable for length just press a lever underneath and it extends, it does however have a little play in it.
    I found it comfortable, more comfortable in fact for me than a FX Verminator 2 I once had.
    The smaller ratcatcher size one - forget the name, looks very good, but is lower powered, Webley missing a trick there.

They are made by hatsan I would suspect. Is there an equivalent Hatsan at a better price?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)