Thread: Guns in London?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All laws would be the same in England but what you may find with most cities in the UK is that you may bring more attention to your self in the city more than you would outside of them, The laws seems to be a bit more relaxed for example around where I live away from any big towns or cities, Years ago I came across a problem just getting out my mini metro in camo gear and a fishing rod by Cardiff foreshore, Some chap was being delivered by helicopter to watch a football/rugby match, Believe he was one of the royal family, Myself i may not feel quite as safe walking around London as i would where i live with what may look like a weapon on my shoulder more so if armed police were about, Not saying they would shoot me for no reason but it would be in my mind,

A radio presenter said this a month or so ago. I had to phone in and put him right. Spent about 30 minutes talking to him about legal gun ownership and thousands of gun owners inside the london boroughs. I was amazed that no one else rang in afterwards to say I was a gun owning nutter, so that was nice