Thread: Why does my lgv trigger seem to have no return spring pressure

Why does my lgv trigger seem to have no return spring pressure

As above bought this second hand it's as new only few months old it's the lgv master pro but the trigger seems floppy with hardly any return spring pressure and a very unpredictable let off has somebody fiddled?? And how coming get pressure back and yes it's metal trigger with 2 screws in blade

I can't answer your question but: you might like to consider semi stripping the rifle to remove the trigger unit. then remove the plate from the trigger to expose the workings. This will let you adjust the adjusters to set the trigger how you want it.
    I had the same issue with an LGU I bought s/h ... I just could not get the trigger set correctly, but with the cover off I could see what was happening as I turned the adjusters ... my trigger was way out.
    There are several guides on the net on how to do the above.
    Cheers, Phil

You have checked that there is at least some pressure from the weight adjustment screw (the big one at the back)? If this is backed right off there will be no spring pressure to push the trigger forward.
    I find that taking up the first stage LGU and LGV trigger movement meets a bit of resistance the first time you do it, but if you then let the trigger return that resistance has gone and the trigger moves freely between rest and to the second stage take up point. Don't know why though.
    I agree with Phil that if you have to adjust the trigger from scratch you need to be able to see sear engagement

All sorted thanks have been fiddling this morning it's now got a lovely feel to it I think i bought it cheap cos the bloke before adjusted it right out and thought he had buggered it but now it is a lovely trigger