Thread: Walther Century GT

Walther Century GT

Just got one of these last Friday and I am impressed. My local gunshop was doing them at £230 in the synthetic stock which is a good price. Metal work finish is excellent, shoots with no twang out of the box and pellets were soon grouping nicely after only a few shots. The trigger is no record, cd or even T06 but I have got it light and crisp enough for me. I like the fit of the stock and also the balance which is slightly forward. The only thing about the stock is it does mark easily and had a few marks from being in the shop rack when I got it. All in all very good rifle and great value too.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

These are good value quality rifles at a hard to believe price.

A bit of a mix from the other models what with the LGV Challenger stock,LGV Ultra barrel & weight while keeping the Century internals & trigger blade.

HI I have had a wooden version for about 2 1/2 years and not had any trouble with it. They are easy to work on mine is a 0.22 and I stripped it cleaned the internals and re greased not that it needed it, I also stripped the trigger and polished the sears, last but not least I gave the barrel a good old clean there was a fair bit of gunk in there I suppose to stop rust in storage. If you hold them right they shoot great, they are a little heavy to hold but I use a bag anyways. Be carful setting the trigger as over doing it causes locking issues on them. Good luck and happy shooting. By the way ignore the comments they are every bit as Good if not better than the Big W guns in my opinion. Graham. P.s I am so impressed that I am looking for another.Walther but LGV they are getting difficult to buy second hand for some reason any way bye for now Graham.