Thread: Rusty Box of treasures

Rusty Box of treasures

Following my the death of my father almost two years ago, Mum finally had to give up her farm cottage for 53 years, and is nicely settled in her modern bungalow. This has meant I have had sort out Dads tool shed.

I have collected together all his air gun projects, spare parts etc an these are all in a plastic tub.

Now some of these are rusty as horseshoes others parts like some springs are clean and ready to go.

I have about 8 stocks, Norica, BSA, etc that will go with this rusty box of treasure.

This is what would have kept my old pops busy for hours but sadly I have neither the skills or space to keep.

I have decided to sell to hopefully provide projects, and I would like £150 collected from just west side of Norwich.

Also I have his lead pellet plastic tub, this is an assortment of Collectable pellets and useable pellets, I think he bought a load when uttings shop shut in Norwich, these have been kept indoors so they are perfect.

The tub is so full and large I admit to not being able to lift it, meaning there is several kg in lead !!

I’m sure if I broke it down it would have much more value but again I just need the space, so also for sale at £150 collected.

I will try and up load pictures later, but can email them of the parts and stocks.

Collection only due to weight

Thanks for reading, Michael
    Too many Airguns and Pistols
    Beretta 682 Sporter, and Skeet

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Go on Michael, I likes a punt. I'll take it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    My apologies, I misread the post. I understood the spares and the pellets to be one lot at 150. Via pm, and reading again, I now understand they are two separate lots. As such my interest is withdrawn.

Again apologies for any inconvenience, entirely my fault.

Dave
    Smell my cheese