Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oaks Charity Shoot Bank Holiday Monday 28th May 2018 - Results

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    ........Gary pondering what to do with a sticky finger and then making his mind up.

Biggles

You're very naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    first time on the forums for weeks! What a great achievement!!!

Hats off to all the oakies that put this on!! And as usual, the biggest thanks to charles for not only organising this event (along with the tried and trusted oakie regulars of course..) but didn't even shoot, just to make sure it all went well!! You are something else charles!! Xx

See you lot as soon as i can xx
    hurry up! 😁
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

QUOTE=Rex&Amy
    I am definitely going to be doing this again to raise money and connect with all you really lovely people. Especially Jean Great Rex xxxxxxx thanks to Jean, Charles for all that you guys do to make this possible. And of course my awesome official carer Steve Edmundson for carrying me score wise and not giving up on me and going back to bed as this is the one shoot where my brain does not want to register my wake up alarm. What a superb venue, there are not that many places that cover their pegs with nettles and make you climb mountains, it's a masochists dream x[/QUOTE]

I had nothing to do with it Rex, other than sit next to Charles and write down wot he dictated!!!!! Very well done on the grand sum you prised out of people!!! No mention of the crying in my hanky when you passed me over for Steve Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like to add my congratulations to all the winners, and to Biggles for the excellent photos.

Most of all, the congratulations go to Charles, not only for sorting the course with the Oakie helpers, but to organising the event. Not forgetting Isabel, Helene and Paul for feeding and watering us throughout the day.

Great sum raised for such a good cause, roll on the next Cancervive shoot!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.