Ok so i now have two !

What am i thinking ?

Just bought a later example gf or ge it has a single long scope rail on top anyway it was so rusty that after a clean up and a few coats of cold blue it actually looks nice the pitting is so even that it looks life some sort of factory finish.

It's complete apart from the front sight hood but i just find the open sights on these mk2's rubish they both have the thing folding rear sights.

I fitted a little sabre 2-7x32 on a one piece mount to it but couldn't get it to group started to fear i had cocked up the scope but then the shots were all on a verticle so thought it had to be power related.

I don't know if this is a leather or oring seal at this age but it's dieseling a bit as i ended up giving the whole gun a good soaking in wd40 after the bluing since water had got to places it shouldn't.

I am not sure about correct barrel cleaning but i ended up rolling pieces of tishue then ramming it down with liberal dosses of wd40 then firing them out .

That rolling breach thing gets in the way.

I took the scope of put it back on the hw99 it came from and it's perfect on that gun did a few one hole groups before getting bored the 99 is like shooting one of my pcp's.

So back on opens with zombie gun as i call her and she was grouping again ! Well around an inch and a half at 10 yards but that was much better than with the scope .

The back of the stock is missing about 3inches of the top corner due to woodworm but i have soaked the stock in special stuff to stop that however it hurts a bit to shoot so i have bought some shotgun slip over things to try out when they arrive.

I do need to grow a pair and strip them both down the other one is mels old one bought at the bash it's got lots of power but makes your face and shoulder hurt from the recoil , propper man's gun !

I have fitted some adapted weaver mounts to that one and a tacktical stock wrap thing to help with cheek sting just need to swap about scopes and lighten the trigger pull.

I have loads of guns that are very acurate but in a 10 yard range garden i need a challenge so end up playing with whatever is hardest to shoot well more.

Just about mastered my vulcan it's very accurate now and had to sell a b2 for sanity reasons after a fun 6 months .