Thread: crosman 451 valuation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

crosman 451 valuation

I have owned a crosman 451 for many years, and decided its time for it to go along with lots of other shooting stuff, ill health and no shooting mojo has sort of woken me up to the amount of stuff i own but dont use, boxed but box is tatty, complete with crosman bulbs x5 with crimped on ends in box for these, instruction book, havnt ever shot it in the time i've owned it, no grunched screws, pretty much original but obviously been used sometime in its life, opinions / valuations would be welcomed, prior to selling, thanks
    Last edited by hawkdriver; 24-06-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quite alot, these are very rare and unusual Crosmans with a short production run. Most of the production will have remained in the USA. There must be only a handful of examples in the UK or Europe. This is a guess, but if it is in good condition I would ask £400 for it.

https://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2006...itary-45-auto/

Spot on.
    But it needs to be in full working order ,otherwise budget for a trip to Lawrie.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    The only two I've ever heard of were both ornaments as neither owner wanted to use them in case they broke

But for the collector - and all in good shape I'd say around £400 sounds about right...

If you knew it worked and it’s good cosmetically I’d try a bit more. How often do you see one for sale, and they don’t eat

Not knowing if it’s in working order would drag the price down in my view.

Dennis Baker had a few for sale sold as non working at around $275 and I was tempted but never bought one