Thread: Jackal Trigger rebuild ?

Jackal Trigger rebuild ?

Has any one got a drawing to show how to rebuild
    a trigger for a Jackal rifle

Go on chambers website theirs a diagram but a word of warning if you fit mech incorrectly and you cock it one or more of the trigger parts will break and they are no longer available

Dave,

Chambersx

Already done that wanted some thing with a bit more detail

Email incoming containing pics. Some were passed on to me by a board member who's name I can't remember (sorry whoever you were) so thought passing on the info may repay the favour
    Rust never sleeps !

Sussex armoury or air arms triggers require the same method, feed the sear and trigger into the mechanism together and use slim puns or small Allen keys to locate the parts before you position the actual pins and clips.
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Let me know if your struggling and can pop down and help or you can check out mine for reference

ATB

Chris
    Falcon Raptor (FN12) Lighthunter - Walnut FX Cutlas - EB XVI - HW35 'Karbine' - BSA Airsporter MK4 - Webley Mk III - Relum Tornado - FWB Sport 127 Deluxe - Crosman 1322 custom - Sussex Armoury Jackal - BSA Superstar - Logun Eagle (All .22) and HW80 in .25