Thread: Kral Puncher NP-02

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm glad you are pleased with it Alan and being a proud owner of a breaker also pleased to hear Kral being mentioned in a positive way, quite rare unfortunately. I do like the styling on yours for hunting and for the money looks hard to beat for budget pcp. What pellets are you using and is it pellet fussy. My breaker .177 loves bisley mags.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    What pellets are you using and is it pellet fussy. My breaker .177 loves bisley mags.
    Funny you should ask .
    Mine is zeroed on JSB heavies and absolutely loves them . Doesn't half make a mess.
    My mate zeroed using both JSB and Bisley magnums with ease .
    No difference really .

Every gun likes bisley mags! I like the look of the marine model £350 at sports guns. Don't think anyone local to us sells them?

They are brought in by Rangeright of Harrogate , but you have to buy them via a RFD.
    I'd ring Lloyd at B.A.R and see if he can get you one , or the chap at Boyces .
    Other people are advising giving the barrel a good clean before use.

Is this the one you mean ?
    http://www.range-right.co.uk/products/ag56
    Looks nice , metalwork on them is anodised rather than blued . You won't notice if you scratch it

That's a nice looking little package, I see it also comes in .25 so short, fast handling, large shot capacity & a hefty thump should make it an ultimate rat rifle.

Sadly . It appears that the importers have no plans to stock .25
    Calibre is obviously a personal choice , but I've got to say my .177 using JSB heavies packs a punch .
    It's dropped everything that I've asked of it.
    I took my HW100 out last night and while they are two different rifles , I missed the little Puncher .
    I may have to go out with one on each shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Is this the one you mean ?
    http://www.range-right.co.uk/products/ag56
    Looks nice , metalwork on them is anodised rather than blued . You won't notice if you scratch it
    Yes that's the one. This would sell by the bucket load if Kral had a better reputation. Despite having good experience with the breaker I can't help feeling I've been lucky and I'm still a bit wary, let me know if you selling yours!

Hi mate, lovely looking rifle. Is the scope rail on it a weaver/ picatinny type of a normal rail?