Thread: Kral Puncher NP-02

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thats a fine looking gun and the price too, my cousin bought a Cometa orion a few months back, i think the Kral would have been a better choice from what ive read. Is it possible to double load this rifle?

hello, just bought a second hand NP 02 in 177, what pellets have you found to be ideal for hunting ? trying some JSBs heavy in 4.50 as recommended by Alakar, sent off for some Bisley magnums, any others to try,? it came with a Hogan silencer and Bushnell scope,
    Last edited by oldboyshooter; 11-07-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttloaves View Post
    Thats a fine looking gun and the price too, my cousin bought a Cometa orion a few months back, i think the Kral would have been a better choice from what ive read. Is it possible to double load this rifle?
    hello, it is possible to double load most PCPs you just need to make sure to keep a count of pellets that the magazine holds, mine holds 14, if you do double load just spray some gun oil in the breech and use a rod to push out from the muzzle end, bit of wood dowel i keep in my shooting box,

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    hello, it is possible to double load most PCPs you just need to make sure to keep a count of pellets that the magazine holds, mine holds 14, if you do double load just spray some gun oil in the breech and use a rod to push out from the muzzle end, bit of wood dowel i keep in my shooting box,

if you double load then just pull the trigger in a safe direction!