Thread: Kral Puncher NP-02

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sadly . It appears that the importers have no plans to stock .25
    Calibre is obviously a personal choice , but I've got to say my .177 using JSB heavies packs a punch .
    It's dropped everything that I've asked of it.
    I took my HW100 out last night and while they are two different rifles , I missed the little Puncher .
    I may have to go out with one on each shoulder

.25" npo2

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Sadly . It appears that the importers have no plans to stock .25
    Calibre is obviously a personal choice , but I've got to say my .177 using JSB heavies packs a punch .
    It's dropped everything that I've asked of it.
    I took my HW100 out last night and while they are two different rifles , I missed the little Puncher .
    I may have to go out with one on each shoulder
    Were going to be getting 5 in .25" just to see how they go. So if you want one get it ordered as I think they'll fly out. They're due in July/August. Completely sold out of NPO2's at present but I'm still trying to get them all 'sorted' ( polyvalved, power checked and anti tampered) so they can go to the retailers. So much for semi retirement!!
    You want it fixed when??!

hi will you be doing a .25 moderator to go on it

Got my NP-02 a few days ago, on first trial found it a pleasure to use,it's in .177 and makes me in to a better shot than I ever though I was,very accurate with most pellets I tried,if you can get one get it you will, I bet be surprised,Kral making some great looking and shooting guns,mine is well worth the money.