Ok , so now I've put over 2000 pellets through mine it's time for a little update .
I found that although perfectly usable , I needed to gain a little more eye relief . I found myself moving my head forwards . Initially I had some sportsmatch double mounts . I had to change these around as I ran out of both windage and elevation . Once swapped back to front they were fine . I then tried some reach back mounts , again running out of windage and elevation . The problem has now been solved by using an adjustable one piece reach back mount .
The dovetail / weaver combination may be slightly off centre on this particular rifle . My mates one is spot on with no mounting issues .
Initially I put a Hugget Belita on the rifle . Looks good but not as quiet as I wanted for the farmyard . A HW silencer took the noise level right down , but added length . I'm now using a silencer purchased from Frog on here . I don't know if he makes them himself or not but they are pretty good , nice slim and reasonably compact , and very well priced .
The little rifle , although not as light as it looks still turns heads at the range . People just love shooting it . Initially they mention the left hand cocking lever but within a few shots appear to forget all about it .
The trigger may be an area that some people would want to improve. However , I find that most people don't notice it . It's not unpredictable and functions as good as many others .
Out in the field this outfit is as good as any I've ever had , and I've had a few over the years .
It packs a punch , taking vermin out at sensible distances .
It's certainly not a purchase I regret making .