Thread: Kral Puncher NP-02

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Np 02 pellet choice ???? Hunting

HELLO, as above for hunting only, what are you finding a good pellets, i see a video using 177 WEBLEY POWAPELL s was most accurate of 4 tested. all info appreciated

JSB heavies 10.34gr

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    JSB heavies 10.34gr
    thankyou

ordered one of these in.22 from McAvoy guns just waiting for them to get some back in stock. I know its a never ending question but what mount/scope combo are people using? going to be putting a Weihrauch mod on it (about £48 from BAR)
    Will JSB heavies be the pellet of choice in a .22 aswell?
    Hopefully it will be here this week.

hello, am thinking to get one in .177, has anyone found major faults where they had to send back or just the usual for a rifle that is made on a budget, cheers

Kral

I had a bad one ,, trigger was horrendous,, I also had a couple of leaks ,there’s a pipe linking the bottle which had some sort of nut as a fitting I had to have a complete new tube made to stop it leaking ,when it was working apart from the trigger it was reasonably accurate with jsb exact heavies in 177 also the bottle at the rear is used as a stock but it’s quite long and I found it too long for me when I put a jacket on,personally I wouldn’t buy another one

Yes there is, of course, far better pcp rifles on the market but a multi shot with two magazines? (extra magz - £30.) Instantly adjustable power? Hard case? Threaded for silencer? Large shot capacity? For less than £300?

The trigger is adjustable and while I agree quality varies, the trigger on my .177 isn't as good as on my .22, its still passable. I dont find the reach to pull that bad personally but some in my club have had to use step back mounts.

Yes there IS better pcp but better value?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk