Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: LH FAS 604 for sale, Leicestershire

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17

    LH FAS 604 for sale, Leicestershire

    This is a FAS 604 not a new 6004!

    I have had this pistol for just under and year and I simply dont have the time to get to shoot with it.

    It comes with 100 Targets and two tins of RWS pellets, one with just a couple of pellets less.

    I am looking for somewhere close to 250 for this and ideally buyer would collect although i would travel a little way for a sale.

    Please message me if you are interested or have any questions.

    Also does anyone know anywhere else I may be able to post this for sale
    Steyr LP10

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    pictures available on request not sure how to add here from my phone
    Steyr LP10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Redditch, Worcs
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by garza71 View Post
    This is a FAS 604 not a new 6004!

    I have had this pistol for just under and year and I simply dont have the time to get to shoot with it.

    It comes with 100 Targets and two tins of RWS pellets, one with just a couple of pellets less.

    I am looking for somewhere close to 250 for this and ideally buyer would collect although i would travel a little way for a sale.

    Please message me if you are interested or have any questions.

    Also does anyone know anywhere else I may be able to post this for sale
    Might be worth advertising on the UBC (Umarex boys club) forum.
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    lots of views but no interest, open to sensible offers, shame to leave this gun not being used
    Steyr LP10

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by garza71 View Post
    lots of views but no interest, open to sensible offers, shame to leave this gun not being used
    Can you give me some idea of the condition of this?
    Cheers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    still looking for a buyer for this, open to offers, good used condition, pics on request
    Steyr LP10

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    this is still available and not being used, would love to see it go and get some use, please make me an offer
    Steyr LP10

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crieff
    Posts
    45
    You could also try advertising on the Stirton target shooting forum:

    https://forum.stirton.com/index.php?/forum/15-for-sale/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    Thanks for all of the looks and advice, have now reduced this to 200 ovno
    Steyr LP10

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    still looking for a buyer, will consider all sensible offers, would sooner it be used that sit going to waste
    Steyr LP10

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    loughborough
    Posts
    17
    still available, message me with offers, collection Loughborough
    Steyr LP10

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Oldham
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by garza71 View Post
    pictures available on request not sure how to add here from my phone
    Could you send some pics pm sent
    Hw97 Stainless, HW97K Paul short stage 3 jewelled comp tube, HW50 Stainless, .22 pulsar forest laminate, Huntsman classic,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •