Thread: S410 / s510 tdr

S410 / s510 tdr

Hi just to ask, But except for the one being side lever and the one being a bolt are there any difference or should i say what's the difference between the two, I sold my s410tdr which was about a month old only because a mk2 vermi turned up and stuck with the big shot count, Anyway I did like the set up with the s410 tdr with regards to taking it apart and the back pack idea, I did say I'd have another if they came out in the side lever like the s510 but I still prefer the idea of back pack other than hard case like the s510 which was like my mk2 vermi, The hard case I felt was useless,

The s510 has the shrouded barrel, Qtec silencer, so should be quieter. Personally I like the back pack, the hard case does look nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post
    The s510 has the shrouded barrel, Qtec silencer, so should be quieter. Personally I like the back pack, the hard case does look nice though.
    Yes I liked the idea of the back pack. I sold mine as I had bought a mk2 vermi. More so for the shot count but really I should have kept it and passed the vermi on. The back pack would be a must for the portability unlike the hard case. I think it was a bad move with the 510 to go down the hard case route

I would just like to say, I don't see the purpose of a shroud on any A/A rifle, and I would've liked the backpack also, just my take on it. Rog

Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    I would just like to say, I don't see the purpose of a shroud on any A/A rifle, and I would've liked the backpack also, just my take on it. Rog
    Yes. Me to bud