Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
Tell us the unbelievable quotes that people have said to you... I just had a chap word for word (no mistakes or lies) say to me after me showing him some pictures of a commpression tube of a 77....

"When we were young we used to take them apart and put extra seals in them, and longer stiffer springs. At 22psi (not a mistake this is what was said) the pellets would split in half as they came out of the end of the barrel, but at 20psi you could shoot a squirrel right between the eyes and it would go straight through, no word of a lie straight through"

Mmmmmmm... Anyone had an issue with pellets splitting at the end of the barrel when at "22psi"?!

Rhys
Back as a youngster i had a pretty mean hw80. 22ftlb. I tried marksman pellets in them and after several attempts i failed to hit a paper target at 15yards. Then i noticed a shot gun sort of pattern. It was blowing the shit marksman pellets apart. Anybody who used them knows they are utter crap pellets so if the guy ment 22ftlbs them yes i believe his story as they might be simular shit pellets.