From my dad...

In his younger days my Dad was a very fit builder. On sites in the summer with his legs exposed he often got remarks concerning his extremely muscley legs. This is something I'm very happy to have inherited from him. Anyway he used to play a lot of squash too - another reason for the muscley legs. This is adding colour to the story and nothing to do with the main crux.

Every week he used to meet up at the local squash court with some chap and basically thrashed him for an hour. The bloke, let's call him Derek, didn't seem to mind as he came across as enjoying the exercise rather than the winning.

This continued for a year or so.

One day my mum is shopping and gets chatting to a woman who turns out to be Derek's wife. They start talking about their husbands and she says something along the lines of "I must say its very decent of your husband to lose every week. My Derek says he thrashes him...." Mum relayed the story back to my dad who confronted Derek at their next meet up. That was their final match - my Dad hates bullshitters.