Thread: Unbelievable quotes.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Well well, maybe not a rediculous quote then... You learn something new everyday.
    Thanks for your input.
    Even if the pellets were falling apart I am still intrigued to know where the extra seals were required?!?!?!?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Yep, can relate to this.......

Back in the mid-eighties I met this chap and we became friends for many years. Not a bullshitter and a very accomplished shot with Airguns and also at club level with .22 rimfire rifles and pistols.

He liked his power........and "got into" tweaking Innovas, Aces, Sheridans, Setras etc.......With the Innova he'd use 15 pumps and I witnessed the chrono readings.....686fps with 21.5 grain Barracudas. And accurate, too! He had commented on poor accuracy with many other lighter pellets and did, I'm pretty sure, say that some had stripped skirts etc. He even often used to use .22 short bullet heads in the Innova.

As for the "psi" remark, yes, I had the misfortune of coming across a clown who had told me that he had also tweaked his Innova (again!) and for an almighty "30psi power"!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!