Thread: Any midland springer or hft competitions

Any midland springer or hft competitions

Evening all

What hft or springer competitions happing this year please if anyone could send me a link that would be great thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherg View Post
    Evening all

What hft or springer competitions happing this year please if anyone could send me a link that would be great thanks
    Your best bet is to join a forum called 'Shooting the breeze' and use their calendar. That has most of the HFT events in it.
    Unfortunately you just missed the Nomads Springer HFT shoot! But there is something on most weekends. I'm in the Midlands and have been to 20 HFT shoots this year alone (shooting my springer)

This weekend for example is the Loughborough special shoot which should be a good one,
    HFT clubs to look out for are:

Nomads
    Furnace Mill
    Kingsley
    Loughborough
    Misfits
    Lincs
    Wood End

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    Your best bet is to join a forum called 'Shooting the breeze' and use their calendar. That has most of the HFT events in it.
    Unfortunately you just missed the Nomads Springer HFT shoot! But there is something on most weekends. I'm in the Midlands and have been to 20 HFT shoots this year alone (shooting my springer)

This weekend for example is the Loughborough special shoot which should be a good one,
    HFT clubs to look out for are:

Nomads
    Furnace Mill
    Kingsley
    Loughborough
    Misfits
    Lincs
    Wood End
    Thank you very much will look out for them