Thread: Kingsley HFT (Staffordshire) Open Shoot Sun 17Tth June

Kingsley HFT (Staffordshire) Open Shoot Sun 17Tth June

Kingsley HFT , near Cheadle , Staffordshire , will be holding their next shoot on Sun 17th June ...
    30 target HFT course set in woodland , and we also have a small 45yrd practice range to check zero etc...Booking in from 8.45 am , shooting starts around 10.00am.... £5 ...open to all ....

Kingsley HFT is situated near to filling station and Jones and Shuffs Bathroom showroom on the A52 from Stoke / Ashbourne ( A522 from Cheadle ) . Approaching from Stoke , Jones and Shuffs is on your right , take the turning opposite ( A52 Ashbourne ) , then take first immediate right turn into Clamgoose Lane (opposite Bus/Stop & small red post box) , the shooting ground is approx. 1 mile on left (Waste Wood ) ,we have to park on the lane so should be easy to spot . Nearest Postcode ST10 2EG ..

Thanks

Thank you for an amazing day today, I really enjoyed it. It was my first time at HFT and everyone made me feel very welcome, thank you Ian for putting up with me today and showing me the ropes. Again thank you.

Dom

Thanks

Amazing place to shoot. Great set up and good banter. Highly recommended.