Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Good to be back! Had a few years away from airguns but my boys are just starting to take an interest! Anyway after a couple of weeks trying to login to my old account (saddler) to no avail, i've started this one now being a bit of an HW whore, i'm thinking a 99s to get the lads started although i does have a soft spot for a brummy beesa supersport

And a very warm welcome back.

See comments on your '99 thread.

Stick with The Boingers!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler1980 View Post
    Good to be back! Had a few years away from airguns but my boys are just starting to take an interest! Anyway after a couple of weeks trying to login to my old account (saddler) to no avail, i've started this one now being a bit of an HW whore, i'm thinking a 99s to get the lads started although i does have a soft spot for a brummy beesa supersport
    Good to have you back, and teaching your boys to shoot. we need them for the future of our sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddler1980 View Post
    Welcome back to a great hobby mate. And you should get yourself a HW80 . . . The lads a HW99 and a HW30 then you are all set

Hw99s easyyyyy,just sold a mint boxed 1 still had recipt plus 9x50 scope for 160 quid.