I've had most of the 80's springers, 40 plus.
I sill like my FWB Sport, Original 45, and Webley Omega, which are all sporting weight break barrel rifles. HW have on thing that no one has ever matched: the Rekord Trigger. Its a fantastic trigger mechanism. However in the past their break barrels like the HW35E were heavy, the HW80 super heavy,.
To tame a spring rifle then its should have smooth internals to start and that either from the factory or from tuning. Next, if you want the power then add weight to tame it as in a HW80. But at that weight then you may as well go fixed barrel. The best shooting spring powered rifles are fixed barrel heavy underlevers with great triggers. TX2000, LRU, or AA Prosport are all front runners with their followers. But wow are they heavy.

So we don't want to go there, we want a fast shooting break barrel thats accurate.

I'm not saying this is the best, but I ended up and delighted with a .177 HW95 Luxus, fully in house VMach tuned beauty. It was second hand but like new. Its fitted with a very bright parallax correct 6x40 Tasco scope. Fantastic trigger, quiet and smooth action, very much sporting light weight, and handles beautifully. Its also extremely accurate. It can do one 5 pellet hole at 25m.
But it is a springer and being light weight will punish you target end is you faff about when shooting it. For some reason its quite cheek weld weight sensitive when benchrest bag shooting. Like all sporting springers they prefer being shot freehand and thats how I've set this one up. Its to shoot standing, fast for fleeting targets, at farmyard ranges. A joy to shoot. To me its a better FWB Sport or Omega, though at times still a little demanding. Heck, aren't they all?