Thread: Horsham Winter Series - What format would you like? - Please vote here - Poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Horsham Winter Series - What format would you like? - Please vote here - Poll

Hi Everyone,

We at Horsham were thinking through today the format that we should use for our 2018-19 Winter Series. Historically, we have always set 'Hunter Series' courses for each of the four rounds. However, that came in for a little criticism last year, when it seemed that some shooters would have preferred UKAHFT compliant courses. As we want to be 'customer focussed' (in today's parlance) and give our guests what they would like, we thought that we should ask those who have attended our Winter Series in previous years what they want.

The choices are these.
    • A Winter Hunter course, set out as in previous years
    • A UKAHFT-compliant course
    • A three-positional course utilising 15 targets (45 shots in total).

Please reply to this thread and let us know what you would prefer. We will then do our very best to respond accordingly.

Very many thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil,

My preference would be the UKAHFT compliant course but also enjoy a 3 pos.

Kev W
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

3 position shoot for me.
    Just not too many 15mm or full range targets.

Both ally and myself like the 3 positional option, so that's 2 votes for three positional

Horsham

Ukahft for me phil

Never done one before, however the wife and I are considering doing it this year. As we haven't done one before it wouldn't be right to vote, however that said the boss is very much enjoying the UKAHFT stuff at the moment.
    Meon Valley Airgun Club (MVAC)... on tour!

My vote

UKHFT for me
    Regards Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We at Horsham were thinking through today the format that we should use for our 2018-19 Winter Series. Historically, we have always set 'Hunter Series' courses for each of the four rounds. However, that came in for a little criticism last year, when it seemed that some shooters would have preferred UKAHFT compliant courses. As we want to be 'customer focussed' (in today's parlance) and give our guests what they would like, we thought that we should ask those who have attended our Winter Series in previous years what they want.

The choices are these.
    • A Winter Hunter course, set out as in previous years
    • A UKAHFT-compliant course
    • A three-positional course utilising 15 targets (45 shots in total).

Please reply to this thread and let us know what you would prefer. We will then do our very best to respond accordingly.

Very many thanks,

Phil
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."