Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wallis and Wallis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    2,547

    Wallis and Wallis

    Is anyone attending today's sale? .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    2,547
    Anyone in Lewes, East Sussex area in the near future?.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    2,547
    The auction house don't seem to be in a hurry to take payment for a sale lot.

    Has anyone dealt with them in the past?.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Lewes, South Saxony.
    Posts
    175
    There's no sale listed for today on their website.
    I'm local so if you need something, let me know.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between men and boys is the price they pay for their toys"

  5. #5
    cptman's Avatar
    cptman is offline Moody Git.........Apparently?
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ipswich
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    The auction house don't seem to be in a hurry to take payment for a sale lot.

    Has anyone dealt with them in the past?.
    If you thinks they’re late collecting money wait until you have to wait for their delivery!
    Average age of staff member 80 (slight exaggeration) with IT skills to match.
    A very frustrating company to deal with.
    Pete.
    why is it there are more horses arses in the world than there are horses?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by cptman View Post
    If you thinks they’re late collecting money wait until you have to wait for their delivery!
    Average age of staff member 80 (slight exaggeration) with IT skills to match.
    A very frustrating company to deal with.
    Pete.
    Thank you,I'm relieved to hear that,they sound much like me .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Zandvoort (Netherlands)
    Posts
    59
    I actually called them for a 2006 illustrated catalogue on the Webley Museum auction, super service: landed on my doorstep in the Netherlands 2 days later, against minimal charge. Thumbs up for this club of 80 year olds then

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I actually called them for a 2006 illustrated catalogue on the Webley Museum auction, super service: landed on my doorstep in the Netherlands 2 days later, against minimal charge. Thumbs up for this club of 80 year olds then
    Well, they'd only be 78 year-olds then!

    ATB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •