Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Theoben SLR98 .177

Quote Originally Posted by 10/10 View Post
    No I don't do any of that shit
    I enjoy my shooting- fishing-archery -golfing
    And many other sports I will leave the drug taking and talking shit upto you as you seem to be an expert on the subject
    Well.., I hope you enjoy your rifle, I hope you paid a fair price and didn't rip off op's mate because your ego got in the way & I hope you didn't pay through the nose because your stupidity got in the way. I hope you enjoy your outdoor activities and don't spoil it for others because of your complete disregard for rules, and I hope your happy with outcome of your method and I am glad that you have all that pleases you through using it. I applaud your ignorance, I find it amazing when I meet people of your stature in this day and age.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Theoben SLR 98

I am very happy with my Theoben slr98 i have had it just over a year now, it sits in a beautiful GINB stock
    Infact i purchased off of a very well respected person on this forum, and not a complete idiot like yourself
    So Bye bye Taff
    Last edited by 10/10; 18-06-2018 at 01:41 PM.

I am very happy with my Theoben slr98 i have had it just over a year now, it sits in a beautiful GINB stock
    Infact i purchased off of a very well respected person on this forum, and not o complete idiot like yourself
    So Bye bye Taff
    Jeez mate you really need to put your ego away... And stop the name calling as it makes you look ugly.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Theoben SLR 98

Just a quick P.s I did pay a lot of money for it but worth every penny
    I do have a lot of money so not really an issue

Less is more

Slr98

Nice one Shoto 1 i like it
    Well it looks like we have another member with a sense of humour and a brain (Well done)

Thumbs down

Oh god, I feel sick.. the fat cigar smoking middle class pig is making me want to puke

I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm sorry everyone including me accused you of breaking the rules when it's clear now that you didn't. Please put your ego away.

Slr98

Hey stupid i dont smoke and i havent broken any rules
    So once again Bye bye TAFFY or is that Daffy

Hey stupid i dont smoke and i havent broken any rules
    So once again Bye bye TAFFY or is that Daffy
    Oh dear...

This guy 10/10 has helped a lot of people on here and had parts made for them. It is a pity he has been banned defending himself for sending Private Mail to someone on here. Obviously they are actually not private in reality, but open to debate.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    This guy 10/10 has helped a lot of people on here and had parts made for them. It is a pity he has been banned defending himself for sending Private Mail to someone on here. Obviously they are actually not private in reality, but open to debate.

Baz
    Moderators can read PM's I think . Stops the "he said she said" issues .

Maybe he did offer to buy it ,Maybe he did not .

Only the OP , 10/10 and the Mods will know for certain.