Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA/CZ T200 PCP Rifle - Chrony Results: Explanations Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    haha, well that's easily sorted

I'd reduce the hammer spring a bit to get a better curve, or increase the fill pressure a bit (subject to safe limits as marked on the clyinder, obviously), as you have no initial "rise" and only ~30 shots in the sweet spot...
    That is very observant of you, thanks. I expected an initial rise, but presume that has been obviated by the recommended fill pressure of 170 bar. The cylinder has a gauge on the end which helps keep track of pressure (and therefore shot count), but that is apparently the weakest link in terms of seals/leaks, a standard cylinder has a recommended max fill of 190 bar. I might invest in a regulator and replace the gauge with the modern AA quick fill valve (I have to remove the cylinder from the rifle to fill it via the valve on the 'base' end).
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    A friend of mine just regged his S200.. very impressive. Think it was a huma external.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstraight View Post
    Bollards! Operator error. The F1 Chrony readout of 'stored values' shows the last shot first, and the first shot last. So reverse all the reading and the graph makes a very nice curve!
    Damn! You spoilt all the fun. Could have let us simmer and ferment for a few days!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Damn! You spoilt all the fun. Could have let us simmer and ferment for a few days!
    Thought I'd discovered a new inverse pressure/power law
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.