Thread: Rocking horse whatsit wanted

Rocking horse whatsit wanted

I've just found that the trigger release mechanism (Sear) on my BSF S20 is cracked, This is a two piece design and both parts are cracked where the pin goes through, Possibly due to a previous attempt at dismantling the peen'd pins, Before I spend hours making a new one just though I'd check if anyone had one on here, If I do resort to making one I have every intention of improving the design as originality will no longer be an issue, (improving on the original shouldn't be hard), Due to the designed this is not like any of the rifle sears that do seem to be available. I have checked chambers and all the usual sources.

cheers
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

That's a b****r as you have just bought it!

Have you tried the German parts suppliers that Danny (Garvin) has done a list of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    That's a b****r as you have just bought it!

Have you tried the German parts suppliers that Danny (Garvin) has done a list of.
    Yep it is, But don't think for one minute the seller would have been aware, I've tried just about everywhere, Being that the design was used until the 80's it's surprising there is nothing out there, On a positive note it will keep me busy for hours and I'm certain I can make a better trigger than the original one, As I brought it to use I'm not over concerned about originality as all the new parts will be hidden.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

An evening in the shed and I now have a new trigger

It is far nicer than the original 2 piece stamped item,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Congratulations - That's cemented the bond with your new toy