Thread: Top end tuning kit for hw99

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun View Post
    Yes I do have the basic tbt kit with custom guide i do need a liner and also bring the power down i was using bisley mags the changed to falcon pellets and to me it's shooting better can this be switching to a lighter pellet change the firing cycle of my Springer many thanks for everyone in put it all helps
    Heavy pellets and springers don't usually mix well and certain pellets will "feel" much better then others.
    I would lose half a coil, refinish and polish the spring ends and try some other pellets before spending any money.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Thanks all after listening to a your comments things are a lot better after cutting just over 1 and a bit coil off the spring refinishing the ends and a gentle internal polish and light lube its now shooting at 10.4 ft/lbs coupled with the lighter pellets the difference is worlds apart so thanks everyone for your input you just got to love this forum

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun View Post
    Thanks all after listening to a your comments things are a lot better after cutting just over 1 and a bit coil off the spring refinishing the ends and a gentle internal polish and light lube its now shooting at 10.4 ft/lbs coupled with the lighter pellets the difference is worlds apart so thanks everyone for your input you just got to love this forum
    Nice! Throwing money at a gun isn't always the answer, just a little TLC and adjustment can give big results.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

secretagentmole Guest
    I had a TX200 in .177, treated it to an AA refurb kit, brought the power up from 10.6 ft lb to 11.4 ft lb, also made it nasty, snappy, horrible, the old spring went back in and harmony was restored....