Thread: Where would I stand

Where would I stand

Hi guys can anyone tell me where I stand if I move to Scotland from England ,can you just take your airguns with you or do you have to apply for a licence beforehand.does a licence cover you for more than one airgun or does each individual airgun have to be licanced

hi see this link
    http://www.scotland.police.uk/about-...iting-scotland
    and this for the aplication form
    http://airweapon.scot/
    hope this helps
    best wishes
    bedge

Quote Originally Posted by happy harry View Post
    Hi guys can anyone tell me where I stand if I move to Scotland from England ,can you just take your airguns with you or do you have to apply for a licence beforehand.does a licence cover you for more than one airgun or does each individual airgun have to be licanced
    If you Have an FAC or or SGC ,you will be covered for your airguns until the FAC or SGC need renewed. Then you will need a licence.

If you do use your FAC or SGC to cover you , But if you want to buy a new or used rifle from a shop , components parts or a moderator ,you will be required to buy a licence. Your current FAC or SGC only lets you keep and use your airguns.

You can have as many airguns as you like as they are not noted on the licence.

you would need a shooting permission to give the licencing people unless you are a member of a club or a collector .

The links given above are great and give you the info you need . You could also call the licencing people to ask .

Hi Harry
    You going back home?? ,we will all miss you at the club if and when you leave 😔.
    See you soon mate.
    Atb
    Les..