I have a problem with a .177 Airwolf. There has been an issue whilst loading the weapon where the bolt 'jammed' to the rear and would not go forward. With some gentle manipulation the bolt eventually went forward and corrected itself. This happened again some time later but again eventually freed itself but now the bolt won't cycle the magazine. Forgive my laymans terms as I have no technical experience with this rifle but it's appears the bolt's action is not moving far enough to the rear to antivate the magazine mechanism.
Whilst not aware at the time what was the issue I found this thread and it seems to similar to what occurred with mine, ie., pellets have dropped back into the action. I cannot recall what 'angle' I was holding the rifle whilst loading but may have been the case that the weapon was elevated at the time it is my assumption that I have squashed pellets trapped within the action restricting the mechanism full operation.

Has anyone any experience of 'clearing' the action. I could not find any suitable self-help guides on YouTube
for this particular problem? I have stripped and checked the magazine which appears to be functioning correctly
Any advice appreciated.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....tate+wolf+bolt