Thread: New barrels,should have known, didn't.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New barrels,should have known, didn't.

Hi, as above really. Wanted to purchase a new barrel for an AirArms rifle and could not get one. OK go to Chambers thinking OH dear that is £25 RFD charge to pick it up from 'my' RFD. No the only option was a barrel blank which I could buy and have delivered straight to me, That is good.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hi, as above really. Wanted to purchase a new barrel for an AirArms rifle and could not get one. OK go to Chambers thinking OH dear that is £25 RFD charge to pick it up from 'my' RFD. No the only option was a barrel blank which I could buy and have delivered straight to me, That is good.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    What barrel are you after? You can order most hw barrels from Germany straight to your door..
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Hello, it was for a Air Arms MK1 S200. Sorted now, barrel blank and swarf, all I need now is for a reamer to arrive and I am all done.
    Thank you.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    the uttery hopeless vcr act in full effect, undermining UK companies to European retailers' benfit - and we can't even blame the EU
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    the uttery hopeless vcr act in full effect, undermining UK companies to European retailers' benfit - and we can't even blame the EU
    Exactly what I've been banging on about for ages.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Buy one through your local firearms dealer direct from air arms.
    Master Debater

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Crime figures actually went up after the vcr act came in
    Its a joke mate and its putting our retailers out of business

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hello, it was for a Air Arms MK1 S200. Sorted now, barrel blank and swarf, all I need now is for a reamer to arrive and I am all done.
    Thank you.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Good job
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Isn't the S200 actually a CZ built rifle, did you attempt to get one direct from them ?

Hello angrybear, Sir you are not wrong and indeed they are marked as such, it was quite simple really, I just didn't think of it. It has been a crazy couple of weeks with family and domestic stuff. Just more of the same old stuff and I am not too good at sorting more than one thing at a time.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.