Thread: shooting ranges near disney

shooting ranges near disney

can anyone recommend a shooting range near disney? if its possible i don't want the tourist experience, just a couple of hours of with a Glock and few boxes of ammo

I tried to pm you but your inbox is full

Jackel is offline Welding guru and moderator to the stars
    Oak ridge just past the big bass pro store

Take passport and a stack of cash
    The impossible I do immediately, miracles take 24 hours..

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,IT JUST COSTS MORE

I found one of these ranges when over in Florida
    Hand over your passport and it was a gateway to any gun man had made
    the place was stacked full of guns
    I got let loose on my own with a 9mm barreta and then a mp5 full auto , guys next to me had a 12 g pump and a thompson Tommy gun
    Was going to go for a m16 but the wife was drawing me daggers and I had to leave

Orlando Gun Club

https://orlandogunclub.com/

Quite modern, has a separate 50m rifle and 25m pistol range. Pistol choice was a bit limited last time I was in (Dec 2017) but they did have Glocks. Rifles were usual AR-15, AK variants.
    Always fun when you're shooting 3" groups at 20 yards and the American in the next lane can't hit the side of a barn door :-)

Note that there MUST be two people to shoot, none of the ranges in Florida will allow solo hire of a lane. (Due to instances where a disturbed person has hired a pistol and offed themselves on the range.)

If you have money to burn, you can hire a full-auto machine gun, several places offer this - just google it - but all you will get to do is hold the gun an press the giggle switch, as they are set up for tourists and aren't your normal shooting range.
    NSRA and NRA qualified RCO.

There's a couple of very good friendly pay and spray ranges near Miami. Surprisingly cheap once you have taken out "membership" 😗 for the day.
    Have an awesome time.

Thanks for the replies and info guys, much appreciated. I’ve shot most of the sexy guns already so no interested in that sort of shooting, more interested in just ‘testing myself’ with a pistol to see how good/bad I am.😁

You all know more about the places to shoot than I do, and I'm only an hour from Orlando. Of course, I've only been to a gun range once in my life.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp22 View Post
    can anyone recommend a shooting range near disney? if its possible i don't want the tourist experience, just a couple of hours of with a Glock and few boxes of ammo
    Hunting mice are we?

The Shooting Gallery Range, 2911 39th Street, Orlando, just off South John Young Parkway.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Must admit I have only found one place though that you can play with a .50 cal to indoors and that's in park city Utah. There are no end of places in Florida that you can try anything you fancy.