Thread: Original 75 valuation please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundy View Post
    Hi
    I bought one on here a couple of months ago. It's LH in excellent condition, with original sights and in a hard case. I think I paid £220 posted and think I got a good deal. Very pleased with it ( my shooting is not its fault!) it doesn't have the adjustable cheek price which I guess would add more. Not sure how LH impacts pricing.
    Hope that helps
    Regards
    Andy
    I think you got a good deal there, especially with the adjustable cheek piece.
    With some rifles, LH can add value (think Prosport or TX200), but I think the market for 10m rifles is too small and it doesn't seem to affect prices much either way. Just my experience though

Original 75.

I have a Original 75 I purchased some years ago.( 2014) I purchased it for £250. metal work and stock both in nice
    condition. This one is the universal model ( raised front sight, raiser block on rear, and adjustable cheek piece.)
    I also have as new in box the match version (Diane). £400. in 2014...
    As mentioned above I would have the 75 put through a chrono. to see what its putting out. My universal was
    measured at 4.9 ftlbs and the match which is the same action at 6.2 ftlbs....
    As a slight distraction in the summer I scope my older 10m, match rifles and use them in the garden out to 25 yds.
    This morning I used the universal with a old optima scope on and my annie 250 with a old beeman ss1.. 25 yds no problem..
    Great fun..!...

I just paid £229 from a shop in good condition and fully working