Thread: HW 100 butt pad

HW 100 butt pad

Hi all...

I have a Bisley adjustable butt pad on my HW100 which was on it when I bought it second hand.
    The fitting is quite crude and unsightly and as I don't need an adjustable pad, how would I go about getting a normal pad refitted?
    Many thanks.
    After all that is said and done - More is said, than done!

If you can get an original butt pad then it's only a matter of undoing two screws and fitting two replacements. The stock will already have holes in it to line up with the new screws.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

I think I've got an original butt pad here somewhere - I'll have a look for it tomorrow.
    If I can find it, you can have it - as Rich said, it's just 2 screws to put it on.

All of the above.

Trick - the screwdriver has to pass through the rubber pad. Lubricate the side of the screwdriver so it doesn't snag on the rubber. Dish soap, silicon grease, even wax polish.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I think I've got an original butt pad here somewhere - I'll have a look for it tomorrow.
    If I can find it, you can have it - as Rich said, it's just 2 screws to put it on.
    That would be brilliant as that was my next issue.... Where to get an original pad from. Many thanks!!!
    After all that is said and done - More is said, than done!