Thread: Cheap Airgun Chronographs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    It is indeed designed for airsoft. it can give rounds per second ,FPS and so on .
    And also energy....

Combro for me, aftersales from the manufacturer is second to none too, Robin in a gent. A repair will set you back the princley sum of £7, and usually only takes 2-3 days...
    NO LONGER My s410

I would go for a combro and get a blue shot interface to connect it to a tablet or phone, you can then get lots of info from it and the bonus is your phone/ tablet powers the combro so you don’t need to worry about batteries.

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by andy coup View Post
    Combro for me, aftersales from the manufacturer is second to none too, Robin in a gent. A repair will set you back the princley sum of £7, and usually only takes 2-3 days...
    Yep this, i was also using one with Blueshot but changed to a Galaxy S8+ so the interface wouldn't fit. I found it great for ages that it started to be tricky to get a reading.

Edit, just been on the Blueshot site and can't see where they have the USB C for the Galaxy S8+...anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by ChrisC; 21-06-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us