Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Airgun Chronographs

Cheap Airgun Chronographs

There's alot of airsoft/Airguns chronos for sale on the internet. Many of them goes for 50-60£. Some products:
    COMBRO CB-625 Mk4 Air Rifle Gun Chronograph
    Airsoft Chrono Chronograph Genuine XCortech X3200 MK3
    E9800-X Shooting Chronograph Airsoft BB Speed High-Precision

Anyone have any experience with these. Are they ok for just measuring the muzzle velocity of my airrifle?
    HW95K, VX-Freedom 2-7X33, Sportmatch One-piece medium

Thumbs up

The only one that I've got experience of from your post is the Combro - it's an excellent compact little unit.
    I've had mine for around 4yrs and, I've used it on PCPs, springers and Co2 rifles - it's still serving me well.

Highly recommended.

All of the above.

Airsoft Chrono Chronograph Genuine XCortech X3200.

I have one but only used it a few times . i may buy another one as cant use the xcortech with my .22lr.

I don't have one, presently, but I had an online chat with RACKNLOAD the you tube guy and he uses/rates the Xcortech highly

Yes, the Combro looks like a neat little gadget to put in the bag. If as you say it works alright too, then maybe a good choice. Not a fortune exactly..
    But the XCortech X3200 is only a few pounds more..

Another vote for the Combro, got 2 & they are as accurate as my ProChrono (just a lot cheaper and easier to carry about)

I'm close to order a Combro now..

secretagentmole Guest
    used an Xcortech for pistols and the 77, it worked but could be a bugger to line up on.

Still got a Combro though, quite simple the best, most accurate little chrono out there, superb at what it does....

Somewhere in the back of my mind I've got this thing that tells me the Xcortech was designed for airsoft? Could be wrong. Another tick in the box for the Combro; a super little unit and backed up by excellent after sales service.

Quote Originally Posted by Morton54 View Post
    There's alot of airsoft/Airguns chronos for sale on the internet. Many of them goes for 50-60£. Some products:
    COMBRO CB-625 Mk4 Air Rifle Gun Chronograph
    Airsoft Chrono Chronograph Genuine XCortech X3200 MK3
    E9800-X Shooting Chronograph Airsoft BB Speed High-Precision

Anyone have any experience with these. Are they ok for just measuring the muzzle velocity of my airrifle?
    In sales at the moment is a pro chrono complete with PC interface, total bargin I'd bite his arm off for the price £70 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootfish View Post
    Somewhere in the back of my mind I've got this thing that tells me the Xcortech was designed for airsoft? Could be wrong. Another tick in the box for the Combro; a super little unit and backed up by excellent after sales service.
    It is indeed designed for airsoft. it can give rounds per second ,FPS and so on .

Combro for me, and brilliant service when you accidentally shoot the sensors out, that's quite a large club, I think you can even claim a tea shirt when you do it. Rog

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    It is indeed designed for airsoft. it can give rounds per second ,FPS and so on .
    And also energy....

Combro for me, aftersales from the manufacturer is second to none too, Robin in a gent. A repair will set you back the princley sum of £7, and usually only takes 2-3 days...
    NO LONGER My s410

I would go for a combro and get a blue shot interface to connect it to a tablet or phone, you can then get lots of info from it and the bonus is your phone/ tablet powers the combro so you don’t need to worry about batteries.

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro