Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Airgun Chronographs

Quote Originally Posted by andy coup View Post
    Combro for me, aftersales from the manufacturer is second to none too, Robin in a gent. A repair will set you back the princley sum of £7, and usually only takes 2-3 days...
    Yep this, i was also using one with Blueshot but changed to a Galaxy S8+ so the interface wouldn't fit. I found it great for ages that it started to be tricky to get a reading.

Edit, just been on the Blueshot site and can't see where they have the USB C for the Galaxy S8+...anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by ChrisC; 21-06-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by Morton54 View Post
    There's alot of airsoft/Airguns chronos for sale on the internet. Many of them goes for 50-60£. Some products:
    COMBRO CB-625 Mk4 Air Rifle Gun Chronograph
    Airsoft Chrono Chronograph Genuine XCortech X3200 MK3
    E9800-X Shooting Chronograph Airsoft BB Speed High-Precision

Anyone have any experience with these. Are they ok for just measuring the muzzle velocity of my airrifle?
    I had an early ish XCortech that on a Monday would tell me my rifle was shooting at 5lbs odd and on a Tuesday that it was supposed to be FAC. After a week of being messed about I rocked up at my RFD almost begging him to put sort my rifle out as I realy did not fancy time in Knick or a large fine or meeting bubba.

As you can imagine he tested my baby and told me to stop being a prat and buying cheap. The rifle was as bought at 11.4lbs. Happy days for me not so him has one of his weekend staff had sold it to me the weekend before. One for one swop for a Combro and a tin of JSPs.